Wednesday, August 18, 2010

!!! WELCOME TO ONE RED PATCH CABLE !!!

Hi there and welcome to my synth trade blog One Red Patch Cable.


My name is Rob Wright and in the tradition of Kyle MacDonald's one red paper clip blog I am looking to trade for something a little better. For now, I'll take just about anything of value but my ultimate goal is to trade up to something I couldn't normally afford. I've always wanted to own a classic synthesizer such as an AKS synthi or even a Moog Modular. I expect it will take some time to get to that level of trade but I look forward to enjoying (and sharing with you the reader) the other electronic goodies and related items along the way to the mother ship.

Here is the ONE RED PATCH CABLE I have up for trade...


...here's another shot of it in action (keyboard and sax NOT included)



please send all offers to:

oneredpatchcable@gmail.com

If at all possible, please include a picture of the item, service or experience you are offering. Trade decisions will be made on the 1st and 15th of every month (unless I get an offer I can't refuse) and top offers will be listed on the blog for viewer scrutiny ;)

I'm really excited to see where this goes so please follow my blog and feel free to make any offer as long as it is related to synthesizers ;)

-Misterite

No comments:

Post a Comment