Wednesday, September 22, 2010

One Red Patch Cable In Action.


Hey folks,

I decided that each time I trade up I'll make a video featuring me jamming with the new item for offer. So for now, here's a short clip of me noodling around with the One Red Patch Cable that is up for trade at this time. First I use the trusty cable to play my circuit bent See'n Say and then later in the video it lovingly delivers the signal from my favorite modified toy saxophone. As you can see from the demonstration, the cable is fully functional and red.

On the 1st and 15th of every month I look through the offers I've received and make a decision on whether to accept any. Obviously this schedule would be broken if the offer is time intensive or one that I "can't refuse". As of now I have 3 offers on the board. My hopes are that posting this video and others will stimulate interest and that I might receive more submissions before my next decision trade day. If you have something I might be interested shoot me an email.

Remember I only trade for electronic music related items and services.
If you're interested, please send all trade offers to:

oneredpatchcable@gmail.com

Thanks!

-Rob


No comments:

Post a Comment